ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Candidates with at least 50% marks and above in the bachelor’s/ master’s degree. SC/ST Candidate will have relaxation of 5% marks .
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
A suitable combination of English and Hindi will be used as medium of instruction. Examinations can be written either in English or Hindi except in language subjects. Thus the medium of instruction and examination for English method will be English and that for Hindi method will be Hindi.
Course fee for the B.Ed. is ₹ 1,50,000/-. This fee may be paid in 2 installments. First installment of ₹. 75,000/-at the time of admission, Second installment of Rs. 75,000/-at the mid session of course.
Course fee for D.El.Ed. is R₹ 1,20,000/- Fee may be paid in two installment. First installment of ₹70,000/- at the time of admission, second installment of ₹ 50,000/-at the mid session of course.
Fee can be paid as DD of nationalized Bank in favour of Secretary Mahabodhi Mahavidyalaya (B.Ed.),Nalanda
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms may be had from the College. It is to be duly filled in by the candidate and submitted to the office along with relevant documents by the dates indicated on the forms. The relevant documents to be submitted along with the application form are the photocopies of :
- Matric/I.CS.E/ CB.S.E/ Certificate and mark sheet.
- Intermediate Mark sheet.
- Degree mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate in support of belonging to a Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ other Backward Class form a recognised authority.
- A letter from the Head of Institution to support the claim of teaching experience.
- Three recent passport size photo.
- Aadhar Card.
- Marks statement of C.E.T. Examination.
- Qualified Certificate of C.E.T. Examination.